January 12, 2009

The First Podcast - TimeSlingers Concept

My friend and TimeSlingers.com illustrator/story consultant, Nathan asked if I'd like to try a podcast. Who wouldn't, right? So, my series about writing for TimeSlingers continues, only instead of reading my writing, you can actually just listen to Nathan and I talk. Something about that seems strange since this is a writing blog...but I think it's fun, so let's try it out...

Enjoy!



Links mentioned in this post:
TimeSlingers.com
Infinite Space, Infinite God
AlbinoKraken.com
BipolarDragon.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to have the podcast because it's a change of pace and of course is very high-tech, which makes it "edgy," as Nathan would say. :-)

I enjoyed listening to you describe your creative process and collaboration. Good work, guys!